Animated avatar emojis are coming! ZMoji is your own personal emoji avatars creator!
With ZMoji, you can create your own personal emojis and GIFs with avatars that look just like you, use your GIFs within iMessage, Facebook, Twitter and many other messaging apps, directly from your keyboard!
Be the first to send your favourite emojis and GIFs with your avatar to your friends!
- With iOS 10, you can find and use your avatar emojis in iMessage App directly!
* Numerous facial features are available!
* Create an expressive cartoon avatar that looks just like you!
* Choose from a growing library of emojis and GIFs - featuring YOU!
* Use it in iMessage, WhatsApp, Facebook and more
And more features are coming soon…
Now we have added the Premium Account for more awesome paid content and it’s an auto-renewing subscription
* Subscription Basic for $2.99 / month, Standard for $4.99 / month, Premium for $7.99 / month
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
* You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
- New free emojis for more fun in chat.
- New cool glasses and accessories!
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
What should I do if I get a “Null" message when accessing my keyboard list and can not switch to Zmoji keyboard after the latest update?
As a potential compromise with the iOS system,there is a chance that after the update you might find your Zmoji keyboard lost. To solve this problem, please go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards, where you can delete and reload your Zmoji keyboard.